Scaled Agile Presents: Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification
Datum: 25/06, kl 08:30 - 28/06, kl 17:30
Plats: Oslo, Norway
Lärare: SPCT Andrew Sales, Scaled Agile Inc and SPC Nils Granered, Agiltec Group
Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SAFe® 4 Program Consultant Certification
Implementing a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation in the enterprise with SAFe® 4 Program Consultant Certification based on version 4.6 of SAFe
Becoming a Certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
This class is presented by Scaled Agile Inc and hosted by Agiltec Group
During this four-day course, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), as well as the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
Attendees will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and build a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide them with the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe implementation. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
Attendees typically include:
• Professional Services Consultants
• Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
• Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
• Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office(PMO) personnel
• Development, QA, and IT Managers
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Managers
• Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Program Consultant exam and practice as a Certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC):
• 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
• 3+ years of experience in Agile
• One or more relevant Agile certifications
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
• SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certificate
• A SAFe 4 Program Consultant digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Program Consultant, which includes access to the SPC Community of Practice
• A SAFe Program Consultant certification usage guide with SPC certification marks
• Access to online Trainer Enablement plans to qualify to teach and certify others in Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist SA), SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM), and SAFe for Teams (SAFe Practitioner (SP)
• Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during and throughout their SAFe journey
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend all four days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), attendees should be able to:
• Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
• Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Build a Lean Portfolio
• Align the organization to a common language and way of working
• Perform Value Stream identification
• Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
• Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
• Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
• Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
• Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
• Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
• Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
• Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Releasing on Demand with DevOps
• Building a Lean Portfolio
• Leading the Transformation
• About the Exam
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
• Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
• Designing the Implementation
• Launching an ART
• Coaching ART Execution
• Extending to the Portfolio
• Sustaining and Improving
• Becoming a SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
Duration: 4 days
Price: $ 2995.00 per Attendee. Currency: U.S. Dollars
Early Bird Discounts:
§ Attendees that register for the Class at least 30 days prior to the first day of the Class may be extended a $200 discount per Attendee.
§ 3 Attendees registered from the same company: 5% of the total Registration Fee
§ 5 or more Attendees registered from the same company: 7.5% of the total Registration Fee
§ If an employee of a current SAI Partner is registering for the class, the following discount percentages may be applied to the Registration Fee for such Attendee:
Gold Partner: 20% Silver Partner: 15% Bronze Partner: 10%
Andrew Sales, Senior Consultant, SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT)
Andrew Sales is an experienced Agile Consultant and previously led the Agile Services Practice across EMEA for CA Technologies (formerly Rally). Drawing on his diverse range of skills and experiences from project management, software development, product management and sales, Andrew has worked with many organizations to help them successfully establish better ways of working. He is passionate about continuous improvement and provides coaching to teams and leaders, supporting them in achieving improved outcomes for their business and their customers.
Andrew is a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) and has many years experience in delivering SAFe implementations across a wide range of different industries. He is an accomplished trainer, regularly delivering Scrum, Kanban and Certified SAFe courses in both private and public settings and is a regular speaker at agile events and contributor to the Agile Community.
Andrew possesses an excellent balance of technical and business acumen and has Masters degrees in both Philosophy and Software Development and is part of the MBA program at Warwick Business School.
Nils Granered, Senior Consultant, SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Nils has more than 25 years experience from management roles in small as well as large global organizations including leading agile transformations. He has a vast experience from product development and is regulary delivering traditional agile trainings for managers as well as team members but also role specific classes for Scrum Masters and Product Owners. As a SAFe Program Consultant, SPC, Nils is delivering all certified SAFe Courses in private but also public environments with focus on the popular Leading SAFe and Product Owner/Product Manager POPM courses.
Nils has a Master's degree in Electronics and a background from software development companies in various industries. Given his background and experience he manage technical and business acumen discussions as well as the dialogue spanning from executives to team members.