Is high performing teams your speciality?
At Agiltec, we believe the most inspired, innovative and creative ideas emerge when people work together and that the power of the team well exceeds the sum of the individuals.
We also believe in happiness and being passionate about what you do.
And finally, we believe that our employees are the kind of people that thrives through development. The kind of people who don´t fear the unknown but rather see an opportunity to grow. And we grow together.
We think you have:
- Experience as a Scrum Master role for at least three years.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Strong facilitation skills/experience.
- Certified Scrum Master, desired not required.
- Ability to manage high levels of ambiguity.
- Ability to know when to coach and when to teach.
- Ability to influence change within the team and organization.
As an employee at Agiltec we think you can support the growth of Agiltec by:
- Contributing to the development of Agiltec frameworks, trainings and best practices.
- Sharing your mistakes so we all can learn and sharing your succeses so we all can celebrate.
- Passionate deliver world-class scrum mastery to our clients.
- Being an awesome colleague that supports, guides and mentors your teammates.
As a consultant we think you can support our clients by:
- Guiding the teams and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and deliver value to Customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most from self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing in order to achieve becoming a high performing team.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher Levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right people to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without assigning or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Coach the team to prevent over committing.
- Foster collaboration with the Product Owner and other teams.