Leading SAFe® 5.0 with SA Certiﬁcation
SAFe® is the leading framework for scaling agile development from teams to application and Portfolio level, Scaled Agile Framework. Having agile development teams is good but it is not enough, how are we able to scale up agile growth from team level to application and portfolio levels?
Note! This course information is valid for current SAFe 4.x versions and are subject to change as soon as new information about SAFe 5.0 is available
In this two-day training you will learn how to lead agile development on a large scale with the help of SAFe®. You will understand the framework’s principles and working methods for agile teams, agile applications, agile portfolio management and agile architecture.
The training is aimed at managers, programme and project managers, change managers, agile coaches and others who run and participate in the work to succeed with agile development on a large scale.
After completion of the course you are given the opportunity to certify Safe Agilist (SA). The course fee includes one trial.
English course material is included.
The education is widely disseminated internationally and is held by certiﬁed teachers. During the training we will also share our own experiences from introducing the framework of Swedish companies.
What is SAFe®?
• Origin of the framework and underlying principles
• Strategies to introduce Safe In an organization
Overview- Lean as an approach
• ”Lean software development”
• ”Product development ﬂow”
Large-scale agile development
• Agile development from a company perspective
• Business value
SAFe® on Team level
• Working methods that enable scaling to applications and portfolio level
Programme level with Agile Release Train
• Agile release train, identify, plan and implement a release
• Working methods and roles
Agile Portfolio Management
• Agile transformation pattern for strategy and funding, management and governance
• Agile Architecture Principles
• The system and Enterprise-Architect
• Architecture and ﬂow orientation
• Lean and agile Leadership
Duration: 2 days
Price: 16 800 SEK (excl. VAT)
Early bird: 15 120 SEK (excl. VAT) if you book your seat more than 30 days prior course start.
Payment must be received by Agiltec within 30 days from invoice date.
The specific course may be cancelled if there are too few participants. Students with reserved seats will be notified and offered an alternative event or full refund.
Full refund when cancellation happens 60 days or more before course start.
Cancellation between 60 and 30 days in advance of course start guarantees a reservation in a similar training event scheduled later or 50% refund.of the course fee.
No refund is made when cancellation happens with less than 30 days remaining to course start.