SAFe® 4.6 DevOps with SAFe®4 DevOps Practitioner Certification
Date: 17 December, kl 08:30 - 18 December, kl 17:30
Teacher: Mikael Jonasson
SAFe® DevOps with SAFe®4 DevOps Practitioner Certification
This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Attendees will map the current value stream through their delivery pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
Attendees will leave with the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support the plan. The course also prepares students for the optional SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
The following will benefit from this course:
• All members of an Agile Release Train
• Development Managers, Engineering Managers
• Configuration Managers, Release Managers
• Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
• Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
• Product Managers, Product Owners
• System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
• QA Managers, Testers
• Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
All are welcome to attend the course without prior knowledge.
Becoming a SAFe 4 Certified DevOps Practitioner requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders.
• SAFe 4 Certified DevOps Practitioner PDF certificate
• SAFe 4 Certified DevOps Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
• Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
• A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Certification of completion
• SAFe DevOps Practitioner certification upon passing of exam
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
After this course, you should be able to:
• Understand the CALMR approach to DevOps, why it is so important, and be able to explain it to others
• Understand the importance of continuous integration, continuous testing, and be ready to apply it
• Apply the concepts of continuous security
• Map their current delivery pipeline
• Measure the flow of value through the delivery pipeline
• Identify gaps and delays in flow
• Improve the process of exploring customer needs
• Improve the process of developing, building, and integrating continuously
• Improve the process of continuously deploying to staging and production environments
• Improve the release process
• Execute an action plan for their DevOps transformation
• Introducing DevOps
• Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
• Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
• Building quality with Continuous Integration
• Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
• Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
• Taking action
Duration: 2 days
Price: 16 800 SEK (excl. VAT)
Early bird: 15 120 SEK (excl. VAT) if you book your seat more than 30 days prior course start.
Payment must be received by Agiltec within 30 days from invoice date or at the latest at course start.
The specific course may be cancelled if there are too few participants. Students with reserved seats will be notified and offered an alternative event or full refund.
Full refund when cancellation happens 60 days or more before course start.
Cancellation between 60 and 30 days in advance of course start guarantees a reservation in a similar training event scheduled later or 50% refund of the course fee.
No refund is made when cancellation happens with less than 30 days remaining to course start.