When the organization changes, it is essential that the management changes with it. Here are the trainings for those who have a leading position of any kind within agile or transforming organizations.
What does a servant leadership look like in reality? How does an agile transformation affect me as a manager? Which new expectations will I meet? Get all the answers in the trainings below.
All our trainings are lead by our leadership experts with several years experience from leading positions within fast moving and flexible organizations and businesses.
Our trainings within Agile leadership.
Only a handful of companies get the full beneﬁt of introducing Agile working methods. It turns out that the Agile team is not enough, it requires that you as a leader develop and stimulate an Agile organization. Management 3.0 helps to focus on the leaders role in Agile Transformation.
This workshop is aimed at Managers, Leaders, Project Manager, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, plus others, who want to join in and develop the Agile way of working. Anyone who wants to learn more about how leadership can be conducted to best support and get the best possible beneﬁt from an Agile organization.
We recommend basic knowledge of agile methods.
After the course, you meet the basic premise of becoming a licensed Management 3.0 facilitator.
The course material is in English. The books Management 3.0 and How To Change The World is included in the course fee.
Management 3.0 is the leading model for Agile Leadership. The course is based on the book Management 3.0 which has become a global success. Author Jurgen Appelo has been ranked as one of the most inﬂuential people in Agile and Management.
Agile development, what is it?
• Introduction – What is Agile?
• How is Agile compared to traditional organizing?
• What are the alternatives?
• How can managers and team leaders contribute to agile development?
• Prerequisites for self-organization
• How to work with mandate, delegation and trust
• Distributed control technologies
Borders and Limits
• How to get teams to self-organize against the right goals?
• Target structures and tools to set direction
To develop skills
• How can the manager/leader contribute to skills development?
• How can we measure progress/development in a complex system?
The theory behind Agile development
• Why does Agile development work?
• Complexity theory and Systems thinking
• A model of complexity thinking
Creating Energy and motivation
• Internal, external and emerging motivation
• Understand the individuals in the team, their needs and how it works together
Building the structure
• What organizational structure does an agile organization work with?
• How to balance generalization and specialization?
• Functional vs. Cross-functional
To lead change
• Being adaptive is to continuously improve
• Four aspects of change management
• Summary and termination
• Tips for the future
Duration: 2 days
Price: 21 000 SEK (exkl. VAT)
Turn the cost around
Many companies and Agile Coaches don’t talk about the economic aspects of Agile Transformation and how much money there is to save. The focus is often on delivery time, team function and team morale etc. In this course, we take a ﬁnancial look and show how it’s possible to turn the costs around using agile methods.
Using system thinking the goal of this course is to enlighten the participants in the actual costs and waste occurring in many organizations. After an up-to date reality check, we explore an alternative way of developing services.
As a participant, you will clearly see each step of a development cycle and we will analyze and compare the outcome from a ﬁnancial view. We dive deep into actual costs analysis and saving possibilities.
Agile coaches, salesmen, product owners, sponsors and people working with agile transformations.
• Understand the true costs of traditional software development.
• Investor and customer value realization
The training is based on an interactive approach where participants take an active role in analyzing and discussing the different costs of developing software.
Through two case studies combined with exercises, we get awareness about the signiﬁcant difference in results depending on approach to software development.
Duration: 1 day
Price: 11 000 SEK (exkl. VAT)
The agile approach places new demands on the role of the leader and/or the manager. Our training on agile leadership is divided into two stages where we go through the Agile organization, communication and how you make progress.
-The Agile organization
-The role of the manager in an agile organization
-Communication and transparency
-Scale up the Agile organization
-Dedicated employees; Reward system, goals, expectations and development
-KPIs to ensure progress
-Challenges and downsides
This workshop is aimed at Managers, Leaders, Project
Manager, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, plus others,
who want to join in and develop the Agile way of
working. Anyone who wants to learn more about how
leadership can be conducted to best support and get the
best possible beneﬁt from an Agile organization.
We recommend basic knowledge of agile methods
Duration: 2 x 4 hours
Price: 8000 SEK (exkl. VAT)